Books. Environment. Travel.
If I needed to sum my interests and passions up in three words, that is how I would do it.
So I finally started a blog! Welcome!
If anyone is interested in reading what I imagine will mostly be about books, travel, and living sustainably, you have come to the right place! I am not sure how personal things will be yet, so please read at your own discretion.
And hopefully you will learn something or be inspired. Who knows? Let me know what you think!
Glad you could make it to this page! Now I should introduce myself.
I am a college graduate, with a degree in Literature, who plans to see the whole world someday, starting today. I have already visited a number of cities and countries, and each place I explore makes my wanderlust stronger. And when I can’t physically travel, I love exploring through books. One day I will change the world for the better.
There is nothing I love more than travel and planning my next big adventure gets me through the boring day-to-day activities in life. I don’t work for the sake of working, I work for the sake of living. And I would love to share everything that living this way has brought me.
Here are some of my favorite things:
- My favorite book is hands down A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. The next one releases May 1st and I am counting down the days.
- My favorite place in the world is either Prague or the Scottish Highlands. Both are so beautiful and so different that I am torn between them. Do I prefer the beautiful gothic architecture or the natural beauty of the landscape. Honestly it might just depend on my mood.
- Favorite movie is either Easy A or A Cinderella Story. Again, it depends on my mood. But don’t worry I have the words memorized to both of them.
- My favorite actor is Chris Evans, AKA Captain America. No need for an explanation here.
- My favorite TV show is probably SNL. I can’t wait for the days when I can watch it live, or even be in the audience again. But for now, I will happily settle for watching it on Sunday mornings while I nurse my hangover.
- If I had to pick a favorite website, I would probably say it would be Pinterest. A close follow up is Tumblr. (But just know that I am not including social media in this, because then it would definitely be Twitter.)
- Favorite game would probably be Cards Against Humanity! Though I think I need to get one of those expansion packs, to keep things interesting.
- Favorite obsession: Feysand (from ACOTAR). I think more than just my sisters are getting how obsessed I am. And actually, while I was writing this, another feysand quote was just released from ACOFAS. So yay! Starfall!
- My favorite season is WINTER! I love the snow. I love the cold. I love cuddling up under a blanket in front of a fire place. I love reading by the window while the snow is falling. I love playing in the snow. I love skiing/sledding/snow tubing. I love sweaters, hats, gloves, scarves. I even love that the sun can’t burn me through my clothing. I LOVE THE WINTER OLYMPICS!